Potato, Eggplant & Mushroom Curry
How to make Potato, Eggplant & Mushroom Curry
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and brown the onions.
2. Add the potatoes and cook over a low heat for 5 minutes, or until the potatoes begin to soften.
3. Add the eggplants and mushrooms and cook until they soften.
4. Add the Herbamare® Bouillion vegetable stock, coconut milk and curry paste.
5. Bring to the boil then simmer for 10 minutes until the potato is tender.
6. Serve with rice or naan bread, and garnish with coriander.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?