1. Peel the potatoes, cut into evenly sized chunks. Boil the potatoes until tender, then drain.
2. Mix the eggs, milk and nutmeg together, then add to the potatoes and mash till fluffy.
3. Line the base of a baking dish with the mashed potatoes.
4. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
5. Halve the mushrooms and then fry them in olive oil until golden brown. Scatter them over the mashed potatoes.
6. Halve the avocado, remove the pit, and scoop the flesh out carefully, keeping it as intact as possible.
7. Cut the avocado into wedges and then fry briefly over a high heat in a little olive oil. This gives them a delicious nutty flavour.
8. Place the avocado wedges over the mushrooms and mashed potatoes.
9. Next, finely slice the leeks, and then fry briefly in a little olive oil.
10. Layer the leeks over the top of the avocado wedges, mushrooms and mashed potatoes, and scatter the sunflower, pumpkin seeds and pine nuts over the top.
11. Bake the potato dish for approx. 10 mins.
12. Serve with a fresh salad and enjoy.
Serve with salad or roasted vegetables.