Prawn & Papaya Salad
- 200g prawns
- 1 papaya, peeled & cubed
- 1 stick celery, sliced
- 1 lettuce
- 1 avocado, destoned & cubed
- 1 green apple, cubed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Full of Goodness
- Excellent source of vitamin C
- Rich in antioxidants
- Full of healthy vitamins & minerals
Papayas are packed full of nutrients which have many healthy benefits such as improving digestion, boosting the immune system, helping to ease menstrual pain and reduce stress.
How to make Prawn & Papaya Salad
1. Fry the prawns until they are pink.
2. Combine the papaya, celery, lettuce, avocado and apple in a large bowl.
3. Place the prawns on top of the salad and drizzle with lemon and oil.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?