Pumpkin & Potato Soup
Full of Goodness
- Packed with vitamins (vitamins A, C & E)
- Low in calories
- Rich in antioxidants
A powerful combination of nutrients, pumpkins are high in vitamin C and beta-carotene which are great for boosting your immune system, and helping to strengthen your resistance to colds & flu.
How to make Pumpkin & Potato Soup
1. Cut the pumpkin and potatoes into small chunks.
2. Par-boil the pumpkin and potatoes.
3. Use the water from boiling the pumpkin and potatoes to make the Herbamare® Bouillon vegetable stock.
4. Put the pumpkin, potatoes and onions into a saucepan with the Herbamare Bouillon and allow to simmer for 1 hour.
5. Blend and season with pepper, rosemary and thyme, according to taste.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Irene is a passionate cook and talented baker who is known for her delicious cakes and her hearty soups, as well as healthy and wholesome recipes.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?