Pumpkin Wraps with Cranberry Mousse
Full of Goodness
- Packed with vitamins (including A, C & E)
- Rich in antioxidants
- Low in saturated fat & cholesterol
A powerful combination of nutrients, pumpkins are high in vitamin C and beta-carotene which are great for boosting your immune system, to help strengthen your resistance to colds & flu.
How to make Pumpkin Wraps with Cranberry Mousse
1. For the cranberry mousse, mix the cashew nuts with a handful of cranberries and a pinch of salt. Add water, a little at a time, until the mixture has a creamy consistency. If you do not have an electric mixer, soak the cashews in water for a couple of hours beforehand so that they are easier to puree.
2. Halve the pumpkin, remove the seeds and cut into pieces. Roast the pumpkin pieces with a little oil at a medium heat until browned. Season with salt and pepper. Slice the mushrooms and onions. These can be used raw in the wraps or roasted gently with a little garlic to make them even more scrummy!
3. Spread the cranberry mousse over the tortillas, add lamb’s lettuce, pumpkin, mushrooms, onions, cranberries and bioSnacky® Broccoli sprouts, roll up and enjoy!
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?