Quinoa & Vegetable Salad Wrap
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 red onion
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into small chunks
- ½ cup garden peas
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh coriander, shredded
- Herbamare® seasoning salt, to taste
- 4 wholemeal tortilla wraps
Full of Goodness
- Contains all the essential amino acids
- Good source of the B vitamins
Quinoa is higher in protein than other grains and cereals. Protein is necessary for tissue growth and repair. Quinoa is also a good source of magnesium, a mineral important for nerve and muscle function.
How to make Quinoa & Vegetable Salad Wrap
1. Cook the quinoa, until tender, roughly 15 minutes.
2. Briefly sauté the onion, pepper and peas in the olive oil.
3. Mix the quinoa, onion mix and coriander in a large bowl.
4. Spoon a little quinoa mix into each tortilla wrap and fold the wraps. The trick is not to overfill them.
5. Place wraps in the oven for a few minutes, being careful not to burn them. Can be served warm or cold.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?