Spinach Risotto with Zander
Full of Goodness
- Loaded with vitamins – A, K, D & C
- Rich in minerals – magnesium, iron & zinc
- Good source of dietary fibre
Spinach is well known for its many health benefits. One benefit of this superfood is its ability to help ease muscle and joint pain and relax muscles due to its high magnesium content and anti-inflammatory properties.
How to make Spinach Risotto with Zander
1. Finely chop the onion and garlic and fry half of the mixture gently in butter.
2. Add the rice, white wine (leaving just a little for later), and 300ml of Herbamare® Bouillon vegetable stock. Simmer gently over a low heat.
3. In another pan, fry the rest of the onions and garlic, add the spinach and allow to wilt. Add the remaining white wine and Herbamare® Bouillon vegetable stock.
4. Add the cooked risotto and let it simmer until the liquid has been absorbed. Keep stirring so that it does not burn.
5. Once the rice is al dente but no longer has a white core, stir in butter and parmesan until the risotto is a thick liquid.
6. Season the zander fillets with Herbamare® Original and pepper. Fry in a little butter.
7. To serve, place a spoonful of risotto on each plate and lay the fish on top. Season with salt and pepper.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Irene is a passionate cook and talented baker who is known for her delicious cakes and her hearty soups, as well as healthy and wholesome recipes..
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?