Roasted Vegetable Tray
- 3 courgettes, thickly sliced
- 1 eggplant, cut into thick fingers
- 2 red peppers, cut into chunks
- 5 shallots, quartered
- 1 large baking potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp mixed herbs
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 leek, shredded
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 400g chickpeas
- Herbamare® Original seasoning salt
Full of Goodness
- Rich in vitamins A & C
- Packed with nutrients & minerals
- Good source of fibre
With their high vitamin C content, eating courgettes, eggplants and red peppers can help to fight off infections such as colds and flu by boosting your immune system. Vitamin C has been shown to reduce specific symptoms of the menopause, including hot flushes.
How to make Roasted Vegetable Tray
1. Heat the oven to 200°C. Tip the courgettes, eggplants, peppers, shallots, potato, sweet potato, garlic and leek into a large roasting tin.
2. Scatter over the coriander seeds and herbs, and drizzle the vegetables with the juice of the lemon and most of the oil.
3. Roast for 30 minutes, tossing the vegetables once or twice until al dente.
4. Add the leek, tomatoes, chickpeas and remaining oil to the roasting tin and roast for a further 20 minutes, or until brown around the edges.
5. Season with pepper and Herbamare® Original seasoning salt. Garnish with fresh coriander.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?