How to make Spicy Sweet Potato Soup
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the ginger and chilli and cook gently for 1 minute.
2. Add the chopped vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add Herbamare® Bouillon vegetable stock and simmer for 15 minutes until vegetables are soft.
4. Reduce heat, add coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Blend until smooth. Season with Herbamare® Spicy seasoning salt and serve with chopped coriander or parsley.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?