Spicy Turmeric BBQ Rub
- 1 large tsp Herbamare Spicy
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp dried coriander
- 2 tsp turmeric
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
Full of Goodness
- Good source of antioxidants
- Helps digestion
With its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric is an excellent source of antioxidants.
How to make Spicy Turmeric BBQ Rub
1. Add all spices to a bowl or container and blend.
2. Rub it on meat/veggies first thing before prepping the rest of your meal and let it "marinate" (at least 10 minutes).
3. If you don't use all of the rub, you can store the rest in an air tight container for 2-3 weeks.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Chelsea is a health enthusiast and is the Co-Founder of the lifestyle brand Little Life Box. She is always on the lookout for ways to live a healthier life and she has a passion for cooking.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?