Summertime Salad with Fresh Sprouts
- 4 Tbsp. bioSnacky® sprouts – any variety
- 1 apple
- 1 carrot
- ½ cucumber
- 1 green onion
- 1 Tbsp. fresh mint
- 1 Tbsp. fresh coriander
Full of Goodness
- Full of healthy vitamins (B, K & C)
- Antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties
- Hydrating & a good source of fibre
Cucumbers are said to be one of the best foods you can have! They help keep you hydrated, support the digestive system and contain B vitamins which are known to help ease stress.
How to make Summertime Salad with Fresh Sprouts
1. Julienne the carrot and apple.
2. Cut the cucumber into strips.
3. Mince the green onion, mint and coriander.
4. Combine all the dressing ingredients and whisk.
5. Assemble the salad.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Patricia is a high-school food sciences teacher. In addition to teaching about the benefits of a healthy diet, she loves reinventing yummy recipes as part of the cooking classes she includes in her courses, much to the delight of her students!
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?