How to make Sweet Potato & Kale Soup
1. Boil the sweet potatoes in the Herbamare® Bouillon for approximately 15 minutes.
2. In a separate pan, fry the chilli, garlic and ginger.
3. Add the chilli, garlic, ginger and kale to the sweet potatoes.
4. Allow to simmer for another 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft.
5. Blend until a creamy consistency and season.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?