Sweet Potato & Kale Soup
- 1 ltr prepared Hebamare® bouillon
- 200g sweet potato, chopped into small chunks
- 1 bunch kale, shredded
- ½ red chilli, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 15g ginger, finely chopped
- Herbamare® Original seasoning salt, to season
- Black pepper, to season
Full of Goodness
- Rich in vitamins A, C & K
- High in dietary fibre
Kale is super nutritious. It’s packed with goodness including vitamin A which helps maintain healthy hair, skin and bones. It also has a high fibre and water content which helps support the digestive system and prevent constipation.
How to make Sweet Potato & Kale Soup
1. Boil the sweet potatoes in the Herbamare® Bouillon for approximately 15 minutes.
2. In a separate pan, fry the chilli, garlic and ginger.
3. Add the chilli, garlic, ginger and kale to the sweet potatoes.
4. Allow to simmer for another 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft.
5. Blend until a creamy consistency and season.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?