Tasty Tofu Kebabs
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 courgette, cut into large chunks
- 12 cubes tofu
- 1 onion, cut into large chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into large chunks
Full of Goodness
- Rich source of protein
- High in calcium
- Low in saturated fats
Tofu is well-known for being high in protein, making it an excellent dietary option for vegetarians and vegans. Its many healthy benefits include helping to lower high blood pressure, being beneficial for heart health and also for building and repairing muscle.
How to make Tasty Tofu Kebabs
1. Arrange the ingredients on six kebab sticks.
2. Place on a grill or barbecue and cook for about 10 minutes, until turning brown and crispy on the outside.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?