Tomato & Pepper Salsa
- 4 tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 1 red pepper, cut into small pieces
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- ½ chilli, finely sliced
- 1 lime
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp coriander, finely sliced
- Herbamare® zesty seasoning salt
Full of Goodness
- Packed with vitamins – A, C & E
- Good source of flavonoids & antioxidants
- High in potassium & other essential minerals
Full of healthy benefits, tomatoes are good for the heart, hair, skin and eyes. They are also immune boosting due to their high antioxidant properties and include vitamin C and beta carotene.
How to make Tomato & Pepper Salsa
1. Mix the tomatoes, pepper, onions and chilli in a bowl and grate the zest of the lime over the mix.
2. Mix in the garlic and coriander.
3. Season with black pepper and Herbamare® Spicy seasoning salt.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?