Vegan Green Bean Salad
- 4 handfuls of French beans, stalks and ends trimmed
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- ½ clove of garlic, grated
- Handful of pine nuts
- Handful of pumpkin seeds
- Herbamare® Original seasoning salt
- Ground black pepper
Full of Goodness
- Rich source of vitamins (A, C & K)
- Packed with essential minerals (folic acid, iron, magnesium & iron)
A good source of folic acid, eating green beans can help regulate mood, improve sleep and even control appetite. Green beans are also good for your skin and can increase energy levels.
How to make Vegan Green Bean Salad
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the beans, and leave to cook for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan, and gently fry the shallots and garlic.
3. Drain the beans and add them to the frying pan. Fry for 2 minutes.
4. Take the frying pan off the heat and stir in the nuts and seeds.
5. Season with Herbamare® Original seasoning salt and pepper, and serve.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
“so tasty for hot summer-days & east to prepare day before for picnic's!”