Vegan Squash & Coconut Curry
Full of Goodness
- Super rich in vitamin A
- High in vitamins C, B6 & E
- Good source of potassium & fibre
Squash has many health benefits including antioxidant support which helps boost the body’s immunity to colds & flu as well as anti-inflammatory properties which can help reduce inflammatory conditions such as muscle & joint pain, arthritis and enlarged prostate.
How to make Vegan Squash & Coconut Curry
1. Heat the oil in a large pan.
2. Fry the onion, and add in the squash and red pepper.
3. Add in the tomato paste, then stir in the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
4. Allow to simmer for 20 mins, or until the squash is tender. You may wish to add water if the sauce becomes too thick.
5. Season with Herbamare® Original seasoning salt and black pepper, and garnish with coriander.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?