Vegetable & Goat's Cheese Gratin
- 1 kg vegetables: carrots, courgettes (zucchini), broccoli
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 tbsp lemon olive oil
- ½ tsp Herbamare® zesty seasoning salt
- 200g tomatoes
- 300g goat’s cheese
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Full of Goodness
- Good source of calcium & protein
- Full of healthy vitamins (A, D & K)
Goat’s cheese is a good source of protein, a vital nutrient which benefits the entire body by helping to maintain healthy hair and nails, building and repairing tissue and muscles, improving brain function and sleep. Protein is also important for heart health.
How to make Vegetable & Goat's Cheese Gratin
1. Blend all the ingredients together and serve immediately. Cut the carrots and courgettes into ½ cm thick slices. Cut broccoli into florets and broccoli stalk into slices. Steam vegetables separately but make sure they still retain their crunch. Plunge into iced water, remove and leave to drain.
2. Chop up rosemary needles, mix with oil and Herbamare® Spicy seasoning salt, add vegetables and mix well. Cut tomatoes and cheese into very thin slices. Arrange in a gratin dish as in tiles on a roof, drizzle over honey and oil.
3. Preheat oven to 200°C. Bake the gratin on top shelf of the oven for 15 minutes until cheese has melted.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?