- 1.5 tsp Herbamare® Original seasoning salt
- 2/3 cup whole buckwheat
- 2 raw carrots
- 2 raw potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- Fist-sized piece of white cabbage
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup wholegrain spelt flour
- 1 tsp thyme
- small sprig of fresh basil
- freshly ground black pepper
Full of Goodness
- High in fibre
- Good source of Magnesium, Copper and Manganese.
Buckwheat contains a lot of protein and substances such as magnesium, which has a positive effect on mood.
How to make Vegetable patties
1. Cook the buckwheat according to the package instructions.
2. Grate potatoes and carrots, slice the cabbage very thinly. Chop the basil. Mix all ingredients into even dough.
3. Shape into plump patties and fry them in a frying pan, mild heat, about 6 minutes to the side, or in the oven, 210°C (400° F) for about 25 mins.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Olga Temonen is a Finnish actress and a television cook, who makes easy and delicious homemade meals that taste great for the whole family.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?