Vegetarian Chinese Stir Fry
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 300g tofu, chopped into small cubes
- 5 tsp Kelpamare seasoning sauce
- 70g mange tout
- 70g green beans
- 70g baby corn
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- Handful of bioSnacky® Mung Bean sprouts
Full of Goodness
- Highly nutritious
- Full of healthy vitamins & minerals
- Suitable for vegetarians
bioSnacky® Mung Bean sprouts are super nutritious and easy to grow yourself. These healthy little sprouts contain vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B12 and C, plenty of vitamin E as well as iron, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
How to make Vegetarian Chinese Stir Fry
1. Sauté the onion with olive oil in a large frying pan or wok until soft.
2. Add the tofu and Kelpamare seasoning sauce to the onions and sauté gently for a few minutes.
3. Add the vegetables and fry until soft.
4. Garnish with mung beans and serve.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?