Vegetarian Chow Fun
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ cup carrots
- ½ cup celery, thinly sliced
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups bioSnacky® Mung Bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp Kelpamare sauce
- 340g noodles, cooked
- 2 spring onions, chopped into 2½ cm pieces
Full of Goodness
- Highly nutritious
- Full of healthy vitamins & minerals
- Suitable for vegetarians
bioSnacky® Mung Bean sprouts are super nutritious and easy to grow yourself. These healthy little sprouts contain vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B12 and C, plenty of vitamin E as well as iron, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
How to make Vegetarian Chow Fun
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok on a medium – high heat.
2. Add onions and cook until softened but not brown.
3. Add ginger and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add carrots, celery, broccoli and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
6. Remove mixture from pan and set aside.
7. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in the wok.
8. Add noodles to the wok and cook, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
9. Return vegetable mixture to pan, add oyster (or soya sauce) and cook until warmed through.
10. Add bioSnacky® Mung Bean sprouts, stirring gently until warmed through.
11. Garnish with chopped spring onions.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?