Vegetarian Russian Borscht
How to make Vegetarian Russian Borscht
1. Peel the beetroot, onions and carrots, and chop finely.
2. Cut the cabbage and leek into strips.
3. Lightly cook the vegetables.
4. Add the water and Herbamare® Bouillon to the vegetables, and simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Add the Molkosan® and beetroot juice.
6. Serve in bowls and garnish with soured cream and parsley.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?