Vegetarian Thai Green Curry
- Olive oil
- 1 eggplant
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 finger chilli, finely chopped
- 1 piece of ginger, the size of a thumb, grated
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- ½ broccoli
- 1 pak choi (optional)
- 1 green pepper
- 400g coconut milk
- 4 tbsp thai green curry paste
- 6 kaffir lime leaves
- 2 stalks of lemongrass
- Freshly ground pepper
- Herbamare® Spicy seasoning salt
Full of Goodness
- Highly nutritious
- Rich in fibre
- Packed with vitamins
Popular with vegans and vegetarians, coconut milk is lactose and dairy free and is a good substitute for cow’s milk in curries and baking. Coconut milk and eggplants both contain several important B vitamins which help maintain healthy skin and support the nervous system.
How to make Vegetarian Thai Green Curry
1. Heat the olive oil in a wok or large frying pan. Fry the eggplant, then add in the onion, chilli, ginger and garlic.
2. Add in the broccoli, pak choi and green pepper, and fry for 2 minutes.
3. Mix the coconut milk and Thai green paste and add to the wok. Stir, add the lemongrass and lime leaves and leave to simmer over a low heat for at least 15 minutes or until ready to serve.
4. Season with Herbamare® Spicy seasoning salt.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?