Vegetarian Tomato Stew
Full of Goodness
- Packed with vitamins – A, C & E
- Good source of flavonoids & antioxidants
- High in potassium & other essential minerals
Full of healthy benefits, tomatoes are good for the heart, hair, skin and eyes. They are also immune boosting due to their high antioxidant properties and include vitamin C and beta carotene.
How to make Vegetarian Tomato Stew
1. Cook the tomatoes, mushrooms, onions and garlic for a few minutes in the oil.
2. Add in the carrots, Herbamare® Bouillion vegetable stock and water, and leave to simmer for 10-15 minutes with the lid on.
3. Add the cabbage, and leave to simmer for another 5 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and add in the soured cream, lime, marjoram and Herbamare® Original seasoning salt.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?