A.Vogel Blog



home / health / enlarged prostate / q&a's

Hi, I had a blood test a few weeks ago to check for prostate cancer, which came back as negative. Would this test tell me if I had an enlarged prostate?

Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) blood test.

PSA is a substance produced in your prostate. PSA levels increase when you have an enlarged prostate. However, elevated PSA levels can also be due to recent procedures, infection, surgery or prostate cancer.

0 article in you cart