If your symptoms are caused by hayfever or allergic rhinitis (allergies to dust or animals), giving you an itchy or irritated nose, Allergy Relief nasal spray will be more suitable for you.
Other symptoms may include your nose and eyes reacting to certain weather conditions or factors that you can’t pin down. Find out below the main differences between Sinna and Allergy Relief nasal sprays:
Sinna nasal Spray
Sinna nasal Spray is a decongestant of the upper respiratory tract. It reduces nasal congestion, sinus inflammation and dissolves mucus.
The action combination allows for better drainage of the nasal cavities. It is highly recommended for sinus problems but also for rhinitis, which is an inflammation of the nasal cavities that is often accompanied by a runny nose, burning sensation in the nose and sneezing.
It is a fast acting relief of symptoms but does not treat the underlying cause. Does not cause rebound congestion.
Allergy Relief nasal spray
Allergy Relief nasal spray is more like an anti-histamine but with more long term effects, it:
• Helps the body to clear histamine faster
• Reduces allergy symptoms by helping the immune system to not
overreact to allergens as much
• Gradually helps alleviate the body’s sensitivity to environmental allergies (pollens, mites, dust, animal dandruff, molds…)
• Helps with sinus problems linked to allergies but also treats other allergy symptoms such as sneezing, red eyes, watery eyes, congestion
• Does not cause rebound congestion
The longer the patient uses the product, the less he/she will react to allergens, thus reducing the support needed in the future.