A.Vogel Hair, Skin & Nails
A.Vogel Hair, Skin & Nails (formerly Beauty essentials)
A.Vogel Hair, Skin & Nails - FREE for orders over $100!
Helps to form connective tissue (e.g. collagen) and helps maintain healthy skin. Helps to support healthy hair and nails.
An excellent source of a variety of nutrients, this complex of Zinc, Millet, Stinging Nettle and Brewer’s Yeast provides the nutrients you need for lush hair, strong nails and radiant skin, as well as providing benefits for the maintenance of overall good health.
- Contains Vitamin C, which promotes healthy, radiant skin
- Helps to flush toxins from the body
- Helps to reduce inflammatory skin conditions (eczema, acne)
- Makes hair softer, less brittle
- Excellent source of the trace mineral silica, more easily absorbed than from other sources
- Important in the formation and maintenance of connective tissues
- Strengthens hair
- Improves skin elasticity
- Allows the body to better absorb other minerals
- Crucial to the synthesis of collagen
- Regulates sebum production in the skin, ensuring it has a proper balance of oil
- Important in wound healing
- Helps prevent inflammatory skin conditions
- Helps prevent hair loss, including in those with alopecia
- Rich in proteins, B-complex vitamins, biotin, minerals (copper, calcium, sulfur, phosphorus, potassium, iron, magnesium, chromium).
- Particularly effective against dry and fragile skin, brittle nails and damaged hair.
- Helps acne because of its antibacterial action.
- When combined with zinc, biotin helps reduce hair loss and in some cases can help stimulate hair growth in healthy fair follicles.
- Increases the strength of brittle nails and their thickness
What is A.Vogel Hair Skin & Nails ?
Each tablet contains:
Extract of fresh Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica, herb top) (ratio 25:1) 125 mg, equivalent to 3 125 mg dried herb;
Extract of fresh Millet (Panicum miliaceum, seed) (ratio 2.6: 1) 125 mg, equivalent to 325 mg dried seed;
Brewer’s yeast powder (Saccharomyces cerevisiae, whole cell fungus) 125 mg;
Zinc powder (Zinc citrate) 3 mg.
Microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, cottonseed oil hydrogenated, magnesium stearate, glycerol.
Adults: Take 1 tablet, 2 times daily with water and food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Precautions, contraindications and interactions
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have thyroid disease.
Do not use if you are taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors or if you have cardiac or renal edema.
Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product. Yeast may cause headaches in sensitive individuals.
Storage: Keep in a cool dry place away from light.
Do not use if security cap is broken.
Keep out of the reach of children.