Cucumber & Feta Cheese Salad
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, washed, dried and torn into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup of bioSnacky® Alfalfa sprouts
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
Full of Goodness
- Full of healthy vitamins (B, K & C)
- Antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties
- Hydrating & a good source of fibre
Cucumbers are said to be one of the best foods you can have! They help keep you hydrated, support the digestive system and contain B vitamins which are known to help ease stress.
How to make Cucumber & Feta Cheese Salad
1. Add the cucumber, lettuce, bioSnacky® Alfalfa sprouts and garlic to a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl mix lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Drizzle over the salad.
4. Garnish with dill and feta.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?