I have an enlarged prostrate which is becoming uncomfortable at present. I'm on medication from the doctor. Is there a natural herbal alternative since the drugs are not working?

Do you have questions? Please feel free to ask Sonia

Click here to ask your question

How helpful was this answer?

Alfred Vogel's guide to leading a healthy and happy life

Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!

Watch the video