- 2 courgettes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Herbamare® Original seasoning salt
- 75g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 handful of chopped walnuts
- 1 sprig of rosemary
Full of Goodness
- Very rich in vitamin A
- High in vitamin C
- Good source of fibre
Rich in vitamin A, courgettes can help improve your eyesight, help keep your skin healthy and due to their vitamin C content can also help to fight off infections such as colds & flu by boosting your immune system.
How to make Courgette Carpaccio
1. Soak the garlic, shallotts and parsley in the oil for 30 minutes.
2. Wash the courgettes but do not peel. Slice thinly and leave in cold water until oil is prepared.
3. Drain the courgettes and rub in the oil.
4. Season with Herbamare® Original seasoning salt and sprinkle over the cheese, walnuts and rosemary.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?