Grilled Trout with Fresh Dill
Full of Goodness
- Rich in healthy Omega-3 fats
- Good source of protein
- High in B vitamins (B12 & B6)
The healthy Omega-3 fats in trout are great for anyone suffering from inflammatory disorders such as muscle & joint pain, arthritis or an enlarged prostate due to their anti-inflammatory properties.
How to make Grilled Trout with Fresh Dill
1. Season the trout fillets with lemon, dill and Herbamare® Original seasoning salt.
2. Wrap the fillets in tinfoil and seal tightly.
3. Barbecue over a medium heat for 7-10mins or bake at 180°C
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?