How to make Cabbage casserole
1. Boil the rice for 20 minutes in water spiced with one vegetable stock cube.
2. Chop the onions and cabbage. Sauté the chopped onion in a pot, add the cabbage.
3. Add the bean, rice, syrup and spices as well as one vegetable stock cube. Fry for a few seconds.
4. Spread the mixture into an oven pan, pour the cream over it.
5. Bake at 190°C (375° F) for about an hour.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Olga Temonen is a Finnish actress and a television cook, who makes easy and delicious homemade meals that taste great for the whole family.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?