Melon & Feta Cheese Salad
- 1 cantaloupe melon, cubed
- 1 watermelon, cubed
- A handful of black olives
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 150g feta cheese
- A few leaves of mint to garnish
Full of Goodness
- Super rich in vitamins A & C
- Good source of potassium
- Essential dietary fibre
Melons are rich in potassium, a nutrient that helps control blood pressure and build strong bones and muscles. It is also an essential nutrient for the nervous system, as low levels of potassium in the body can cause stress and anxiety.
How to make Melon & Feta Cheese Salad
1. Mix the melon and olives in a large bowl
2. In a separate dish, combine the lemon juice, oil and ginger, then pour this over the melon and olives
3. Crumble over the feta cheese and decorate with mint leaves
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?