Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
- 1 Tbsp Natur creamy peanut butter
- 1 small banana, frozen without the peel and quartered
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (depending on preferred thickness)
- 2 tsp Le Fruit Blueberry jam
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed
Full of Goodness
- Rich in healthy vitamins & minerals
- Good source of fibre
- High in antioxidants
Bananas are great for your digestive system! They help aid digestion, stimulate the growth of friendly bacteria and because they are high in fibre, they help keep your bowels healthy.
How to make Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
1. Mix in a blender until a frothy texture appears and serve.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Coni's passion is to make healthy, easy and delicious homemade meals.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?