You could try the herb Ginkgo biloba as this is traditionally used for memory. B Vitamins are also good for memory so you could add a 50mg supplement in as well.
Nutrition plays an important role
- Eat a complete breakfast: favour wholegrain cereals or bread, fruits or fruit juices unsweetened, a protein food such as almond butter, yogurt or cheese.
Try Natur Almond butter with Le Fruit spread on a wholegrain bread...delicious and nutritive!
- Spread your carbohydrate intake throughout the day
- Take a nutritive snack in the afternoon
- Increase omega-3 intake; try eating fish twice a week
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, especially berries (Biotta Bilberry juice is a good alternative!)
- Increase vitamin B intake
- Eat iron-rich food
- Drink lots of water