- 150g ground hazelnuts
- 300g brown sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 10g Bambu® instant (3 heaped tbsp)
Full of Goodness
- Loaded with energy
- High in essential fatty acid & folic acid
- Excellent source of vitamin E & magnesium
An excellent source of vitamin E & magnesium, hazelnuts are great for sore aching muscles. Their high magnesium content aids calcium absorption which is needed to help muscles relax and avoid muscle tension and pain.
How to make Bambu® Bites
1. Mix all ingredients together and beat for 5 minutes.
2. Transfer the mixture to a piping bag and pipe out in small amounts.
3. Leave standing at room temperature for one day and then bake for 9 to 10 minutes at 210°C.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Irene is a passionate cook and talented baker who is known for her delicious cakes and her hearty soups, as well as healthy and wholesome recipes.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?