- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Bambu® instant
- ¾ cup whipped cream and 2 egg whites (beaten until stiff peaks form)
Full of Goodness
- Caffeine free
- Rich in fibre
- Healthy vitamins & minerals
A healthy coffee alternative, the chicory and figs in Bambu® make it easy on the stomach, heart and nerves. Rich in fibre, this instant drink can also help ease digestive problems.
How to make Bambu® Mousse
1. Beat together egg yolks and sugar.
2. Add Kirsch and Bambu® powder.
3. Fold in the whipped cream and beaten egg whites.
4. Place mixture in individual cups and sprinkle with cocoa.
5. Refrigerate until firm and well-chilled.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Irene is a passionate cook and talented baker who is known for her delicious cakes and her hearty soups, as well as healthy and wholesome recipes.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?