Bambu® Toffee Cheescake
- ½ pkt digestive biscuits, crushed
- 100g butter, melted
- ½ pt double cream
- 2 toffee yoghurts
Full of Goodness
- Caffeine free
- Rich in fibre
- Healthy vitamins & minerals
A healthy coffee alternative, the chicory and figs in Bambu® make it easy on the stomach, heart and nerves. Rich in fibre, this instant drink can also help ease digestive problems.
How to make Bambu® Toffee Cheescake
1. To make base: Mix ingredients together. Press crumbs into a 20cm baking tray, and chill.
2. To make filling: Cream all ingredients together.
3. To make topping: In a separate bowl, mix together the double cream and toffee yoghurts.
4. Combine mixture from both bowls and spread on top of the base.
5. Sprinkle Bambu® powder over the top, then chill.
6. To make serving easier, cut with a knife dipped in boiling water.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Irene is a passionate cook and talented baker who is known for her delicious cakes and her hearty soups, as well as healthy and wholesome recipes.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?