Muesli Bread on a Baking Sheet
Full of Goodness
- High in fibre
- Full of healthy vitamins & minerals
- Rich in Omega-3 & antioxidants
The health benefits of muesli, due to its high fibre content, include helping to prevent digestive problems, such as constipation and IBS.
How to make Muesli Bread on a Baking Sheet
1. Warm the carrot juice. Dissolve yeast in the juice. If you use dry yeast, mix it with the dry ingredients.
2. Next measure muesli and flour into the liquid and stir with a wooden spoon until the dough is even. Add the olive oil.
3. Spread the dough on a baking sheet with a spatula or press it down with oiled hands. Sprinkle muesli and Herbamare salt on top.
4. Divide the dough into squares with a pizza cutter.
5. Let rise for 30 minutes. Bake at 210°C (400° F) for about 22 mins.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Olga Temonen is a Finnish actress and a television cook, who makes easy and delicious homemade meals that taste great for the whole family.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?