- 1/2 tsp Herbamare® Original seasoning salt
- 100 g (3/4 c.) sunflower seeds
- 60 ml (¼ c.) ground sesame seeds
- 75 g (½ c.) carrots, cut into chucks
- 15 g (1 tbsp) red onion, cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp FCP (first cold pressed) olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp ginger (fresh or juice)
- 1 to 2 cloves of garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp Biostrath® Eixir
- 1 tbsp tofu mayonnaise
Full of Goodness
- Rich in antioxidant nutrients
- Excellent source of vitamin A
- High in dietary fibre
It’s well known that carrots are good for the eyes but did you know they are natural pain relievers as well? Carrots have anti-inflammatory properties which can help ease aching muscles & joints and other inflammatory conditions.
How to make Veggie Pâté
1. Soak the sunflower seeds for 8 hours (overnight), rinse well and discard the soaking water.
2. Combine all the ingredients (except the yeast and ground sesame seeds) in the food processor until it forms a creamy mixture.
3. Add the yeast and ground sesame seeds. Mix together.
4. Add sprouts: sunflower, alfalfa, mung or adzuki bean, radish, red clover, or a mix, such as Biosnacky Fitness Mix®.
5. Add the tofu mayonnaise.
Can be used in a sandwich, on raw vegetables such as celery, squash, cucumber… or added to salads.
Can be stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for 5 days.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Coni's passion is to make healthy, easy and delicious homemade meals.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?