Avocado & Courgette Soup
Full of Goodness
- High in healthy fats
- Rich in vitamins (K, C, B5, B6 & E)
- A good source of folic acid, potassium & fibre
Did you know that avocados contain more potassium than bananas? An essential nutrient for the nervous system, low levels of potassium can cause stress & anxiety.
How to make Avocado & Courgette Soup
1. Prepare the Herbamare® Boullion.
2. Fry the onion and garlic.
3. Blend the avocados and courgettes.
4. In a large pan combine the Bouillion, onions, garlic, courgette and avocado blend, and warm gently over a low heat.
5. Season with Herbamare® seasoning salt and black pepper.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?