Full of Goodness
- High in healthy fats
- Rich in vitamins (K, C, B5, B6 & E)
- A good source of folic acid, potassium & fibre
Did you know that avocados contain more potassium than bananas? An essential nutrient for the nervous system, low levels of potassium can cause stress & anxiety.
Sweet potatoes are a great source of Vitamin A (in the form of beta-carotene), B6, C and D, just to name a few.
How to make Avocado toast
1. Preheat oven to 425 F. Cut sweet potato and carrot into slices. I like to make a baking sheet full to have leftovers. Mix your veggies in a bowl with some avocado oil and Herbamare to taste. Place on baking sheet with parchment paper and bake in over from 30-45 minutes until roasted to your liking (I like mine well done, but check them to make sure you don't overcook them).
2. While the veggies are in the oven you can slice your avocado.
3. Once the veggies are done throw your piece of bread in the toaster just enough to warm it up.
4. Mount your toast in this order: avocado, 1/4 sweet potato slices, carrot slices and sprouts.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Chelsea is a health enthusiast and is the Co-Founder of the lifestyle brand Little Life Box. She is always on the lookout for ways to live a healthier life and she has a passion for cooking.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?