Sprouts and avocado salad
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbs Molkosan Berry
- 1 tsp liquid honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- black pepper
- Herbamare herb salt
Full of Goodness
- High in healthy fats
- Rich in vitamins (K, C, B5, B6 & E)
- A good source of folic acid, potassium & fibre
Did you know that avocados contain more potassium than bananas? An essential nutrient for the nervous system, low levels of potassium can cause stress & anxiety.
How to make Sprouts and avocado salad
1. Spread the sprouts on a flat, big plate.
2. Chop the onion and basil, add to the plate.
3. Cut the avocados in two and spoon pieces on top of the sprouts.
4. Roast seeds and nuts on a frying pan until they’re a bit brown, sprinkle Herbamare salt on top and let cool.
5. Mix the dressing ingredients together and drizzle on the salad just before serving. Sprinkle the nuts and seeds on top.
I hope you give this delicious recipe! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Olga Temonen is a Finnish actress and a television cook, who makes easy and delicious homemade meals that taste great for the whole family.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?